Skip to content
Shipping: Please allow 1-2 days for order processing and 2-6 days for transit. Packages will ship via USPS and a tracking number will be provided via email with a shipping confirmation.
How to put The Drew Boot on your horse:
- Pick up your horse’s foot and put it inside the boot, crunching the boot up around your horse’s leg until the foot touches the front of the foam pad.
- Place the boot on the ground careful to make sure the horse’s toe is at the front of the boot. This will allow the boot to stand up straight and hold the optimal amount of ice water.
- Attach adjustable strap to each boot, with one end of the strap going only through the outside handle, attaching back to itself, and the opposite end of the strap reaching over the wither to the other boot’s outside handle. Straps are equipped with velcro for maximum flexibility in sizing. Straps are adjustable at each boot attachment and at the withers.
- Fill the boot with the desired amount of ice, then finish with water.
- The recommended time for icing is 20 minutes.
- After use, hang upside down and secure with Velcro strap at the bottom, allow boot to air dry.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection